Change the way you hydrate with a bottle constructed from sustainable bamboo, natural cork and high quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. Double-walled vacuum insulation technology keeps drinks cold up to 24 hrs and hot up to 6 hrs. No paint, no plastic and built to last a lifetime.
Solar eclipses are an incredible visual spectacle, I think we can all agree, but they’re also a spectacle of personal and communal growth. As you might notice, around eclipse time, everything — events, feelings, thoughts — take on a more fated quality. In astrology, eclipses are like a portal for exponential growth. Specifically, eclipses are a time of rapid change, either from internal or external circumstances. We are forced to face change in a way that might be uncomfortable, but that ultimately lead to maturity.
Solar Eclipse Cork Bottle
- Wrapped in a premium non-slip cork grip.
- High-quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel construction.
- Will not retain or impart flavors.
- Double-walled vacuum-insulation keeps contents cold 24 hrs, hot 6 hrs.
- Bamboo/stainless screw cap with leak proof silicone gasket.
- Great on the go. Wont “sweat” in your bag.
- Slim design fits most cup holders.
- No paint, plastic, BPA, phthalates or lead.
- Extremely durable. Built to last a lifetime.
- 20 oz. capacity
- 9.5″ height | 3″ diameter | 0.6 lb weight
- Hand wash.
- Do not clean with bleach or chlorine-based solutions.